Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanks

This year I am thankful for,

  • my job teaching 24 excited and curious 5th graders.
  • the ability to speak Spanish on a regular basis.
  • my sweet pup Nina
  • my casita
  • my 15 minute to work commute
  • my twice daily walks that keep me sane with Nina
  • Russell who looks in on Nina when I am staying late at work or school.
  • my car (thank goddess not another winter on the scooter!)
  • my parents
  • my yard where I grow things.
  • all of my sweet and inspiring friends who I love sharing my life with.
  • Albuquerque...a great place for me to be right now.
  • El Modelo carne desembrada burritos
  • all the CDP people, Tee, Eileen, Miriam, all the great girls who support me and have been the cause of me getting my job.
  • Betty's Day Spa soaks
  • literature that keeps me alive in my soul.
  • my healthy body that stretches, walks, dances and does everything I ask of it.
Last of all, life itself!

I am blessed.

No comments: